The employment of financial engineering is mainly in the following areas:
1. The central bank, the Banking Regulatory Commission, the Securities Regulatory Commission and the insurance supervision and Administration Commission, which are the financial supervision and administration institutions. To be a financial officer in the industry supervision and management department should be the first choice for financial graduates. First of all, China finance is based on the macro economics, macro financial market based on the professional application is easy to start, grasp the policy in place; secondly, in the industry management department do a few years to practice at least to give a more middle position.
2. Commercial banks and joint-stock firms, city commercial banks and foreign banks in china. Access to the state’s four largest commercial banks is a good choice for graduates. China’s 4 largest commercial banks have the strength, ranking 500 in the world. Background or strength will be a good choice. But China’s financial market is much late than the western countries, and there are also many problems. Bank as a special group in the financial sector, in the future development of the financial market plays a vital role. People with dual backgrounds tend to be key players in China’s exposure to international financial markets. Many returned overseas personnel at first is devoted to the four major state-owned commercial banks, in the city after the joint-stock commercial banks develop rapidly have quit, and become the backbone of city commercial banks, joint-stock commercial banks, many become middle managers, minority become senior leadership.
3. Securities companies (including fund management companies), trust and investment companies, financial holding group and other risky financial companies. Securities, trust funds, these three are on the risk management of food, the existence of industry risk factors, but the money is relatively easy, short-term returns (higher risk is big, and the operation) according to the real enterprise management mechanism, if you want to be in the professional development and achievement, is an excellent choice in this the industry, many fund managers, investment bank managers are the annual salary of one million yuan. The recent re emergence of the trust industry has added a new choice for graduates of Finance and other majors, and the three most influential people in the financial industry.
4. Asset Management Co, financial leasing, Guarantee corporation. Asset Management Co is similar to policy bank, and its purpose and function at the beginning of its establishment are gradually fading away. The financial leasing and guarantee industry is developing rapidly and can be considered for entry. Of course, if you have the experience in banking and securities, you should be more involved in this industry.
5. Insurance company and insurance brokerage company. Social security fund management center or social security bureau. The insurance company can refer to the analysis of the commercial bank, working for several years, after experienced marketing, risk management, insurance, grow rapidly in the domestic joint-stock insurance companies the opportunity to enter the foreign insurance institutions, or have a brilliant future. Actuarial science is very popular. Social security centres and financial audit departments are places for the elderly, more stable, less intelligent, of course, hope to get a steady return of friends may as a choice to consider.
6. Listed company (securities company), securities department, finance department, securities affairs representative, Secretariat of the board of directors, etc.. Experience also listed companies in the Securities Department of the securities industry, congenital across two lines, and then to the development of a foothold. If the whole process of IPO preparation work, the future career will be more beneficial, it requires higher financial, industrial analysis capabilities, we must strengthen the study in this area.
7. The government of the civil service sequence of administrative institutions, such as finance, auditing, customs and other departments; colleges and universities, financial and professional teachers; research institutions, researchers.